Invictus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus

~Together we are undefeatable~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like and Dislike on this guild

Go down 
+3
dellarosa
MiloAis
jjay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jjay
Commander
Commander
jjay

Like and Dislike on this guild Empty
PostSubject: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Guyz.... we must be honest to ourselves.. I realized now a days the members turn over rate , I would say quiet High. Therefore I would like everyone here to give us some very very frank opinions on what u like and u dont like on this guild

Be honest to ur self... Lets hope with these opinions we can improve the guild... Give us opinions if its good and agreeable by majority.. we will consider implementing it!
Back to top Go down
MiloAis
MiloAis

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:43 pm

being an fb junkie is fine, but being fb crazy to the point of pestering people incessantly to let you go for their fb is just not cool bounce

some people do that, and its not nice, not nice at all. Neutral
Back to top Go down
dellarosa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Like: ppl are active and quite helpful each other
Dislike: some members impatiently asking for help.
Let me tell some stories for you. I grew up in One guild. we weren't a big guild, but among active ppl, we know and communicate well each other. The problem is, we didnt have hi lvl WB. The only hi lvl EP (7x) was my GM, now also in Invictus, he's xEdx. and lately xEdx wasnt active because he's having such like an exam. This is how i finish my quest:
1. Binlu, Fugma, kashu, netherocelot lord: Ed opened and played 2 Ids, one is his friend's and one is his EP ID.
2. Aqua: one of my MG friend from Legacy tanked it. Finished after i died and click "back to town" twice...
3. Taichi shore: tanked by 5x WB, Ed healed.
4. Slytherin at nameless island: My guild mates got party with outside guild, and i was invited too
5. Boss beside aqua(i forget the name *_*): _Ichigo__ formed a party, yelled at world chat, and i PM him for pt.
6. Darkeye Ouranous: got a Pt from World chat, Vin and Zohar did it for me Very Happy
7. Stormhorn, dracon : got a pt from guildmate, also Vin and Zohar did it for me.
8. FB69: 20/20/20: got a party from worldchat, Legacy Kakashi did it for me.

From those lists you've read, almost all my big boss Q done by outsiders. i didnt complain at all to my guild. and i really patiently waited for the opportunity (some Quests are late 5 lvls some others are late 9 lvls). Magi's lvl was above me and i remember even i'm late for slytherin; when i done it, he hasnt done yet. He also waited and no complained at all ^^

The lists arent intented to avoid you from asking help on guildchat. But when helper says "wait", please wait patiently. it's true that a guild = some ppl you can depend each other, but please keep in mind that every players have their own things to do. I believe hi lvls want to help lower lvls, but please give them some time to do their things 1st (when they're not free)...As you can see on the lists, almost none of my quests are instantly done. almost for all big bosses, i must patiently wait for worldchat. When i can do it by patiently wait for worldchat, i cant see any reason for you guys to worry while waiting guildmate to help. Remember: They will help, but please be patient.
Back to top Go down
XXmontana
XXmontana

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:47 am

well thank you dellarosa u got a such important & great point...just wanted to say that insulting the members each other in the guild chat isnt nice & it hurts the reputation in front of the new members.. the only things i disliked in this great guild the behavier of some members....

thank you
Back to top Go down
amidis.aka.Crissane

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:19 am

kinda hard to go HH 60-70 HH pt mode coz timezone or ppl that want to go doesnt match to form a party
exp : EP cant find WB or WB cant find EP -> i mean becoz of already high level so cant help
Back to top Go down
jjay
Commander
Commander
jjay

PostSubject: ^^   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:27 pm

That is a very good Sharing experience from Encik. Dellarosa… Thx for the meaningful sharing session. I am sure everyone knows what is the message you are trying to convey. I have to agree with you.
To be frank, I am an EA. Nottin much I can help, I cant Tank, I cant Heal, I can only Kill. But for bosses sadly to say that They will kill before I kill them Sad . But I know These people Sacrifice a lot of their Time to help..
Montana I know how u felt and i understand the message coming out from you, withness by my self, Della and MAgi and many more.

Guyz continue giving more and more Feed Back... Be STRAGHT FORWARD... No one is Right or Wrong here.. ITs a Forum! Its for Discussion !!
Back to top Go down
jjay
Commander
Commander
jjay

PostSubject: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Guys... Just another reminder.. The objective of us puttin this topic is not to pin point at anyone at all.... Do not quote any names at all until being told to do so...

We want feedback for a better improvement in the guild.. Remember this is our guild! Ur Feedback is very very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jjad3n
jjad3n

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:11 pm

why so happening all gathering here? What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:59 pm

well i got no probs yet Razz just want TW <3!!
Back to top Go down
SuziQ.aka.Tigga
SuziQ.aka.Tigga

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

I looked at the guild list today and thought omg we have so many members yet hardly anyone uses guildchat. I know people do their own thing and often have party chat on instead but usually i see only 5-6 people use the guild chat. See so many Invictus members running around would be nice to hear from them.

I agree with della that some players need to learn some patience especially with bosses. The quests dont run away and are not urgent im lvl 70 and have only just completed Giga and the Snake thx to Dem and a couple of others who helped me out because i couldnt be on for the weekend boss kill and i still have others but they can wait till people are free to help. So chill people you wont die if you dont kill a boss the minute you get the quest.
Back to top Go down
dellarosa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:42 am

yea..i agree with tigga...
some jokes on guild chat would be very refreshing. when u grind or doing quest, reading jokes on guildchat is really fun.
let's do hardcore jokes on ur closest friend, and for new friend lets use a polite joke ^^
i dont know if this works on all of us, but for me, i cant notice the time passing when i read some fun on guildchat ;-)
Back to top Go down
dellarosa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm

one more thing....we need more girls in this guild bounce
Back to top Go down
jjad3n
jjad3n

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

ERMMM........why!? lol! you're also a girl what, dellarosa... Ops.. or i should said you're aqua? who playing female's character lol!
Back to top Go down
dellarosa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 am

wei, KOS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike on this guild   Like and Dislike on this guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like and Dislike on this guild
Page 1 of 1