Invictus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus

~Together we are undefeatable~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect World International

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlando
Arlando

Perfect World International Empty
PostSubject: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:10 pm

Are you guys gonna play this version of PW too? Will start CB in a month. Will there be INVICTUS on these servers?

Perfect World Entertainment Announces Closed Beta for “Perfect World International” in North America
Tuesday July 15, 2008
Closed beta begins on August 19th, 2008

July 14th 2008 – Redwood City, CA - Perfect World Entertainment Inc. (“PWE” or the “Company”), a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd., announced today the launch of “Perfect World International” in North America. While the highly acclaimed 3D MMORPG is scheduled for commercial release later this year, a few lucky individuals will have the opportunity to participate in the closed beta starting August 19th.

“Perfect World International” is the English-based, international version of Perfect World II. The game itself has been heralded as one of the most successful 3D MMORPGs in over 10 countries worldwide and offers an immersive online world with three unique races and six different classes; all the while maintaining its free-to-play business model. In addition, it boasts of one of the most in-depth character creation interfaces known to date, numerous quests full of lore and depth, and an extensive selection of items and fashions.

For PVP fans, “Perfect World International” hosts something called Territory Wars; a weekly battle where guilds fiercely compete to dominate certain parts of the world. The victors walk away with a great deal of reward in addition to the many added benefits that the conquered territory provides.

“We know that players have been waiting a long time for Perfect World International to be published here in North America, so we're very excited to be sharing this announcement with all the gamers.” said Dr. Alan Chen, CEO of Perfect World Entertainment Inc. “Our mission is to provide the highest quality of online services to our customer in North America.”

The game website will go live on July 15th, 2008. Visit http://www.perfectworld.com for more information about the Closed Beta.

About Perfect World Entertainment Inc.

Perfect World Entertainment, one of subsidiaries of Perfect World Co., Ltd. listed on NASDAQ (PWRD), publishes free-to-play, online games and provides online services in North America. The Company primarily publishes three-dimensional, or 3D, online games based on Perfect World proprietary Angelica 3D game engine and game development platform.

Perfect World Entertainment’s goal is to provide North American users with perfectly polished gameplay, exceptional localization, the highest quality customer service, and an unparalleled online community experience.

For more information on Perfect World Entertainment visit http://www.perfectworld.com.
Back to top Go down
cherryboy
Captain
Captain
cherryboy

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 am

Woah, that's what I've been looking for.
Can't wait for the opening. Anybodyelse interested?
Back to top Go down
Arlando
Arlando

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 pm

I'm guessing that no reply here means INVICTUS wont be moving to PW International. Guess i'm gonna give my cash and gear away and delete my archer. Last time i logged in and tryed to do my world quest i found out we were KOS by Espada. Everyone left the guild. Have fun guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
amidis.aka.Crissane

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:14 pm

aiks can give me @_@ $_$ kekeke
no some go legacy some go wolvy guild to save leveling, but later all will go back @_@ u to long not online @_@ kekekek so hard to contact u ...
Back to top Go down
gHost
gHost

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

if cant contact him contact me laa.. Laughing Laughing where ur pic crisssssss????? afro afro
Back to top Go down
amidis.aka.Crissane

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm

gHost wrote:
if cant contact him contact me laa.. Laughing Laughing where ur pic crisssssss????? afro afro

in FS ;-p in my profile or signature @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World International   Perfect World International I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect World International
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invictus :: Discussion Zone :: Freedom of Speech-
Jump to: